Thursday, January 9, 2014

Robot March

Now that my two children no longer nap (for the most part) we spend a lot of time doing crafts and projects, finding various ways to fill our days. My project for the afternoon was to paint some robots for my soon-to-be second son's new nursery. I fell in love with all of Little Auggie's bedding www.littleauggie.com. Once I found out I am having another boy, I decided the Robot March theme was a must! Inspired by the adorable robots on the Everyday Blanket http://www.littleauggie.com/shop/everyday-blanket-in-robot-march/

The beginnings of the nursery, with the most important blanket as the theme for the nursery!

Close up of the adorable Robot March:

And the beginning of the decorations for the Robot/Spaceship Nursery:
I haven't quite decided if I will paint more little ones or do a large Robot for about the crib, but I have a small wall to hang these little 8x10's on.

1 comment:

  1. What a cool idea! I see some Halloween costumes in your future!

    ReplyDelete